Mizu Yaki Aogami Super Blue High Carbon Steel Kurouchi Gyuto Chef?s Knife (9.5'' (240mm) & Saya, Octagonal Rosewood Handle)Star: 4.7 author : 1580255
colorOctagonal Rosewood Handle
size8.25'' (210mm) & No Saya
Please select the attribute you wantX
Aquila Climbing Harness Sentinel Harness, Size-2 GRIGRI 2, Belay Device with Assisted Braking PITAGOR, Evacuation Triangle RNR Patriot Full Body Harness - Version II FALCON, Seat Harness for Rescue Climb Tactical Edition Adults Commercial Zip Line Kit Harness/Dual Lanyard/Carabiner Bundle FTK-A-HLLC-04 other,Harnesses Elite Spreader
- Our handmade Yoshihiro Aogami Super Blue High Carbon Steel Kurouchi Series are unparalleled in their performance. The Black Forged 'Kurouchi' finish consists of the carbonized coating created during heat treating and provides for a characteristic look and a rustic aesthetic to the blade. Super Blue High Carbon Steel with a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 64-65 is considered to be the top of its class in high carbon steel metallurgy.
- The most versatile and essential of all knives a cook can have is a Japanese chefs knife known as a Gyuto knife. The Gyuto is a Japanese chefs knife with a curved blade that smoothly rocks back and forth and has an extended tip for quick chopping that can be used to cut meat, fish, and vegetables.
- From slicing filets of fish fresh from the fish monger to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven, even the simplest tasks are elevated with a handcrafted knife that is as beautiful as it is functional. Every knife from Yoshihiro is handcrafted by master artisans creating a unique one-of-a-kind work of art.
- Proudly made in Japan and not mass produced. This knife is complimented with a traditional Japanese Wa-style handcrafted handle that is lightweight and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use. An optional and recommended protective wooden sheath called a Saya can be purchased together, which protects the knife and adds to its appearance when not in use.
- Traditional Japanese knife making values a sharp edge, which requires attention and care. Sharpening and honing should be done with only water whetstones. Hand wash and dry only, and do so immediately if working with acidic ingredients. Do not use on objects such as bones, nutshells, and frozen foods. Carbon steel can oxidize if not properly maintained. Keep dry and oil regularly to prevent oxidation.
Aquila Climbing Harness Sentinel Harness, Size-2 GRIGRI 2, Belay Device with Assisted Braking PITAGOR, Evacuation Triangle RNR Patriot Full Body Harness - Version II FALCON, Seat Harness for Rescue Climb Tactical Edition Adults Commercial Zip Line Kit Harness/Dual Lanyard/Carabiner Bundle FTK-A-HLLC-04 Elite Spreader Profi Worker 3D Standard Rebounder Padded Half Body Bungee-Trampoline Harness CHEST'AIR, Chest Harness for Seat Harnesses Camp GT ANSI Fullbody Climbing Harness Size 1 Small to Large ANSI Certified CAMP GT ANSI Fullbody Climbing Harness Size 2 Large to XXL ANSI Certified Climb Presto X FIT Gym System - Superior Harness with Bungee Straps- Made in USA 1373-X Wide Back Saddle Rope Ladder Made of Robust, Weather-Resistant Material with Safety Hooks and Colourful Spokes, Usable Indoors and Outdoors, Suitable for Children from 3 Years and Up